Express treatments available to return patients only
Limited on time?* Book your Express Gold ASP® Acupuncture-To-Go!
Choose from a variety of treatments:
•Battlefield acupuncture for pain
(Having neck or back pain? Ask us about adding Express Gua Sha).
*Gold ASP® Needles also available as an add-on to full length visits. Ask us at your next visit for more details!
AFTER CARE FOR ASP® NEEDLES
- Be gentle when talking on the phone or cleaning your ears. Do not touch the needles.
- Walking re-activates the needles.
- To remove: after a shower, rotate needles back & forth then pull straight out.
- Needles may start falling out as soon as the first day*, this is ok! This means they are “done”. Just like with traditional acupuncture, the treatment continues after the needles are removed. Once the points are activated (which takes about 30 minutes) it starts a metabolic process that can continue for a few days.
*If preferred to keep them in place, cut up fabric band-aids to place over the needles.
- Do not leave ASP® needles in for longer than 14 days.
- If redness or swelling occurs remove needles.
- Please wait 48 hours after the last needle falls out before receiving another ASP® treatment.
Any questions or concerns please contact us!